Helpmates hopes to make getting paid a seamless transaction for you each week. The following process will ensure the effortless receipt of your weekly paycheck. Bullhorn Time and Expense is our online time tracking software. It is completely mobile-friendly and very easy to use. You’ll be able to log in virtually anywhere, including the web, or on your smartphone or tablet, to record your time and attendance. In the event you have been instructed to clock in/out via a physical time clock, the registration process below is not required. Please connect with your assigned Helpmates recruiter/customer service rep for additional information.
Prior to accessing the system, please review the registration and time entry guides provided below by clicking the buttons.
A quick reference to register & log your time:
Follow these steps to register and begin entering your time. Please wait until after your assignment starts to register with Bullhorn Time & Expense.
1. Go to mypeoplenet.com (If you forget that link, you can always come back to this page of our website and click on the link here)
2. Click on Create an Account to register
3. Login with your User ID and Password
4. Select the correct week ending date to open your time card and enter your time for that week.
5. Please submit your time by Sunday evening each week to ensure that your hours are approved and processed to payroll on time. Saved time is not sent to payroll.
You will receive email reminders on Fridays at 5 PM and Mondays at 8 AM if you have not entered any time for the week. Please add DoNotReply@peoplenet-us.com to your safe senders list to ensure you receive these email reminders.
To ensure that you are paid on time, submit all time by Sunday evening each week.
As always, we are available to assist you with any issues you may have. Please contact your recruiter or you can also email:email@example.com with questions or concerns.