A leading document retrieval and data management company required an effective recruiting solution to meet their needs. Their network of agents support over 20,000 clients and healthcare providers nationwide. It’s imperative that their employees maintain HIPAA compliancy, along with high levels of efficiency, security, and confidentiality.
The company required 35 qualified customer service representatives for an upcoming long-term project. They had a 21 day timeframe to locate, onboard and train these candidates before the start date.
Having partnered with this company previously, Helpmates was chosen as a recruiting resource for this new project. Our team committed to filling the 35 positions by:
- Assigning a project leader that customized a hiring process and strategy.
- Meeting daily Key Performance Indicators for candidates interviewed and processed by utilizing our automated recruitment technology and direct phone contact to streamline the hiring process.
- Providing daily recruiting updates and candidate submissions to assure everyone was on the same page.
Even amongst a talent shortage, Helpmates addressed the client’s needs within 21 days and:
- Submitted 35 qualified candidates within the first 7 days
- Coordinated a remote training class for the 35 new hires
- Continued sourcing over 200 qualified candidates to ensure backups, exceeding the client’s expectations
“I appreciate Helpmates’ support in making this project happen. We were thrilled that they presented more candidates than necessary so we wouldn’t fall short. They stayed in touch, were nimble and rolled with changes. Helpmates handled this professionally and with ease.”
– Senior Manager
Want A Similar Impact For Your Company?
With Helpmates as a consultative partner for your workforce, we can help reduce turnover, increase retention, and provide you with the superior customer service you’ve been missing. Contact us when you need to hire quality customer service and administrative talent.